Author Topic: GM Guide  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Tigerwhenroused

• View Profile
GM Guide
« on: August 24, 2012, 07:04:25 AM »
Love the game but was wondering if theres any update on a release date for the GM's guide?

Thanks

Offline junkieartemis

• ...that's the stuff.
    • View Profile
Re: GM Guide
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 03:42:46 PM »
I'm also curious on a progress report, Mr. Moreau.

Additionally, with the new GM Guide/system update, would you consider adding a sample character creation process for newbies, both player and GM alike? Also, an updated breakdown on a sample wrestling match would be stellar.

Thanks!
The Crash: Once it hits, hard to get back up. It's cool, just stay down.

Offline Eric Moreau

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 04:55:50 AM »
Still working on it, I would guess that I'm about 50% done...maybe a little more.

Additionally, with the new GM Guide/system update, would you consider adding a sample character creation process for newbies, both player and GM alike? Also, an updated breakdown on a sample wrestling match would be stellar.

Thanks!

Those are some good ideas. If anyone has anything else they you would like to see covered in the DM Guide let me know. I would like to make this guide as comprehensive as possible.

Offline Bad-People

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 09:14:07 PM »
A little bit more detailed explanation of multi-classing might be called for, that seems to confuse a lot of people.

What I'd really love to see is a way of resolving story elements. Things outside the ring that aren't really a part of the actual matches. It's an RPG after all and there isn't a whole lot of role playing happening.

Offline junkieartemis

• ...that's the stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 01:55:47 AM »
A little less Chainmail, a little more D&D. :)
The Crash: Once it hits, hard to get back up. It's cool, just stay down.

Offline Eric Moreau

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 02:23:00 AM »
A little bit more detailed explanation of multi-classing might be called for, that seems to confuse a lot of people.

What I'd really love to see is a way of resolving story elements. Things outside the ring that aren't really a part of the actual matches. It's an RPG after all and there isn't a whole lot of role playing happening.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Offline JohnGil

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 09:13:01 AM »

I hope these suggestions were considered. Makes a lot of sense.